Residential Coaching Academy (Centre for Coaching and Career Planning) Jamia Millia Islamia invites applications for FREE COACHING (with Hostel Facility) for CIVIL SERVICES (Preliminary-cum-Main)-2015 for Minorities, SCs, STs and Women Schedule for Civil Services (Preliminary-cum-Main) 2015 Coaching Programme.
Schedule for Civil Services (Preliminary-cum-Main) 2015 Coaching Programme:
1 Last date for submission of Application Form 04th September 2014 (Thursday)
2 Written Test – GS,CSAT (objective type) and Essay 14th September, 2014 (Sunday) 10:00.am to 12:00 noon
3 Result of written test 09th October, 2014 (Thursday) 04:00 p.m.
4 Interview 13th–17th October, 2014 (Monday – Friday)
5 Final Result 22nd October, 2014 (Wednesday), 05:00 p.m.
6 Last date for completion of admission 31st October , 2014 (Friday)
7 Registration for waiting list candidates 07thNovember, 2014 (Friday)
8 Admission for waiting list candidates 10th November, 2014 (Monday)
9 Classes (Orientation) 05th January 2015 (Monday) 11.30 a.m.
1. Written test would comprise General Studies and CSAT (objective type) on UPSC model and Essay writing in English/Hindi/Urdu to test candidate’s ability to express themselves in an organised and structured manner. The total duration of examination would be of two hours.
2. Only those candidates who have already completed their Graduation need to apply.
3. Coaching will include (a) classes on General Studies, CSAT and selected optional papers – History, Public Administration, Geography, Sociology and Urdu, (b) Test series and evaluation shall be carried out by faculty members of Jamia and professional Faculties (c) Essay writing practice shall form part of the curriculum.
4. The Academy will also conduct Mock Interview for those who qualify the main examination.
5. Test Series (Prelims) will be held during March- May 2015
6. Test Series ( Main) will be held during September-November 2015
7. Library facility is provided
8. Scholarship to 20% admitted students @ Rs. 2000/- per month will be provided on mean-cum-merit basis
9. Total seats available: 125. Hostel accommodation will be available to 98 students in order of merit. The rest will be provided accommodation as per subsequent availability and in order of merit. However, those who are not allotted accommodation may make their own arrangements of residence.
i. Download the application from JMI’s website here: Centre for Coaching and Career Planning
ii. Applications have to be submitted at the office of the Centre with a fee of Rs. 300:00 in cash/Bank Draft/IPO (to be drawn in favour of the Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi -110025) or through post, with a self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 40/-
iii. Office Address: Centre for Coaching and Career Planning, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 110025
iv. For any queries, contact: Office: 26985492 (Direct), 26981717 Extn- 4271, 4272, 4274