[Following notice is via Jamia Old Boys Association facebook page posted on 30 Aug. 2013]
Residential Coaching Academy (Centre for Coaching and Career Planning) Jamia Millia Islamia Invites applications for FREE COACHING (With Hostel Facility) for CIVIL SERVICES (Preliminary-cum-Main) 2014 For Minorities, SCs, STs and Women Schedule for Civil Services (Preliminary-cum-Main) 2013-14 Coaching Programme:
1 Last date for submission of Application Form 23rd Sept, 2013 (Monday)
2 Written Test – GS,CSAT (objective type) and Essay 29th September, 2013 (Sunday) 10:00.am to 12:00 noon
3 Result of written test 23rd October, 2013 (Wednesday) 04:00 p.m.
4 Interview 28th – 31 October, 2013 (Monday – Thursday)
5 Final Result 7th November, 2013 (Thursday), 05:00 p.m.
6 Last date for completion of admission 15th November, 2013 (Friday)
7 Admission for waiting list candidates 19th November, 2013 (Tuesday)
8 Classes (Orientation) 9th December, 2013 (Monday)
1. Written test would comprise General Studies and CSAT (objective type) on UPSC model, and Essay writing in English/Hindi/Urdu to test candidate’s ability to express themselves in an organised and structured manner. The total duration of examination would be of two hours.
2. Only those candidates who have already completed their Graduation need to apply.
3. Coaching will include (a) classes on General Studies, CSAT, and selected optional papers—History, Public Administration, Geography, Sociology and Urdu, (b) Test series and evaluation shall be carried out by faculty members of Jamia and professional Faculties (c) Essay writing practice shall form part of the curriculum.
4. The Academy will also conduct Mock Interview for selected candidates
5. Test Series (Prelims) will be held during March- May 2014
6. Test Series ( Main) will be held during September-November 2014
7. Library Facility is provided
8. Scholarship to 20% admitted students @ Rs. 2000/- per month will be provided on mean-cum-merit basis.
i. Application form may be obtained from the office of the Centre at Old SRK Hostel Building, JMI, or downloaded from Jamia’s Website (www.jmi.ac.in)
ii. Applications have to be submitted at the office of the Centre with a fee of Rs. 100:00. in cash/Bank Draft/PO (to be drawn in favour of Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-110025) or through post, with a self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 40/-
iii. Office Address: Centre for Coaching and Career Planning, old SRK building, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025
iv. Contact: Office: 26985492 (Direct) 26981717 Extn- 4271, 4272, 4274
Is womens of all the casts can apply for the coaching in jamai..
@Rohit-All Women are eligible irrespective of religion,race,caste,creed..
do i need to carry any document on 29th of september and i have not received my roll no so would i get it on the spot?
Contact Coaching and Guidance on the number provided in the post.
i am dialling the number but no one is picking up wat should i do ?should i go without admit card ?
I’m sorry but we have no other way to contact them.
when is the exam on 29 september or 6 october?
A friend of mine who plans to take the test said, it has been postponed to 6 Oct.
Its 5 pm today on 23rd October 2013 but the result has still not been declared. How long o we have to wait now???
I appreciate the efforts of the Jamia to help the weaker section of society to aim and achieve the highest competitive examination for power and authority. Wish a splendid success to the innovative idea to help the down trodden. Would have been even better if meritorious students of all sections of the society imparted the requisite coaching. All the best and wish you happy DIWALI. KK Sharma
Does anyone have previous year papers related to the same entrance test ?
If so plz mail it to me at [email protected]
Thanks in advance
you ll get the papers on the same site at http://www.jamia.in.
see the section free coaching for minorities 2015 they ll upload there only keep checking.
I want to know about new entrance exam for civil service