Jamia to Celebrate ‘International Day of the Girl Child’ on Sept 24
[Following is a Jamia press release dated Sept 21]
To celebrate ‘International Day of the Girl Child’, the Faculty of Dentistry at Jamia Millia Islamia is going to organize a series of programmes centred around “Girls are Pearls”.
On this occasion, the following events will take place:
- Poster/Collage making competition by students of the Faculty of Dentistry.
- A Talk by Dr. Bulbul Dhar-James, Director, Sarojini Naidu Centre for Women’s Studies on “Don’t let their lives end before it even begins”.
These programmes are scheduled to be held on September 24, 2012 in the open space of the 2nd Floor and Hall of the 5th Floor of Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia.
All are cordially invited.
- Jamia to Celebrate its 91st Foundation Day on October 29
- Workshop on “Effective Communication for Professional Success” on Sept. 6
- Symposium on the Role of Poland in Europe at Academy of Int’l Stds. on Sept. 11
- Dalai Lama to Speak at Jamia on Sept 12
- Lecture on “Compound Inequalities and Political Violence in India” by Neera Chandhoke on Sept. 6
About The Author
Jamia Journalemail: editor [at] jamiajournal.com
- mohd faizan on Jamia Polytechnic Students Protest Against Fee Hike
- Jorge on From Gulistan-e-Ghalib to Gulistan-e-Rumi
- Rahmat Alam on Jamia Polytechnic Students Protest Against Fee Hike
- Naveen K Sharma on Justice and Judgement
- Shafaque Alam on Jamia Polytechnic Students Protest Against Fee Hike