POETRY: Eternal Love
Every second of time passing,
I’m falling in love with you.
Words fell short, for what I feel for you,
All I can say is my heart belongs to you.
You’re the reason I breathe,
You’re my trust, within you I believe.
Time flies away when we’re together,
There’s not a single thing I don’t remember.
If I got your presence by my side,
More beautiful looks the place.
Over the lost things, don’t cry or fight,
Eventually recover, its just a phase.
In life when everything seems empty,
Don’t forget, I got you and you got me.
I promise I’ll make it up to you though,
So don’t hesitate, and never feel low.
You may go into sand-storms or hails,
I will follow you anytime, anywhere.
You make me believe in fairytales,
I wish our love will last forever.
About The Author
Wajiha KhanWajiha Khan is a graduate student in the Department of Commerce and Business Studies. She can be reached via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mohd faizan on Jamia Polytechnic Students Protest Against Fee Hike
- Jorge on From Gulistan-e-Ghalib to Gulistan-e-Rumi
- Rahmat Alam on Jamia Polytechnic Students Protest Against Fee Hike
- Naveen K Sharma on Justice and Judgement
- Shafaque Alam on Jamia Polytechnic Students Protest Against Fee Hike