Graduate Program in Turkish Language Starting Academic Session 2012-13
[Following is a Jamia press release.]
The Faculty of Humanities and Languages, Jamia Millia Islamia will be offering a BA (Hons.) Programme in Turkish Language & Literature starting academic session 2012-13.
There will be 20 seats on offer in the programme. The last date for submission of completed Application Form is May 07, 2012. The prospectus and form can be downloaded from Jamia’s website: www.jmi.ac.in or can be bought over the counter from the university on all working days.
The eligibility criteria for the course is Senior Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
The admission to the programme will be through an Entrance Test, which is scheduled to be held on June 7, 2012. The test will be followed by an interview.
For further details, please visit Jamia’s website http://jmi.ac.in
About The Author
Jamia Journalemail: editor [at] jamiajournal.com
- Athul Biju on Jamia Polytechnic Rolls Back Fee Hike
- mohd faizan on Jamia Polytechnic Students Protest Against Fee Hike
- Jorge on From Gulistan-e-Ghalib to Gulistan-e-Rumi
- Rahmat Alam on Jamia Polytechnic Students Protest Against Fee Hike
- Naveen K Sharma on Justice and Judgement