POETRY: Love-O-Mania Blues
My happiness is fading away,
Our relationship is turning sour.
Are the hurdles going to stay ?
Coz I don’t wanna fight anymore.
You said, I’m never gonna leave your side,
But I can sense the distance, unspoken yet wide.
You said you love me, was it true ?
Or maybe I believed your lie, haven’t got a clue.
Everyone says move on, it’s gonna be fine,
Everything will recover, just give sometime.
Party with your friends, give it a try,
I asked why love hurts, but they don’t know why.
True feelings are thrown into bin,
Fake words are appreciated with applause.
Robbery of someone’s heart is not a crime,
I wish there must have been some law or clause.
My life is seriously messed up,
Have cried a lot, even eyes have dried up.
Tears had rolled down like a sinful rain,
That’s why there is rhyming even in my pain.
About The Author
Wajiha KhanWajiha Khan is a graduate student in the Department of Commerce and Business Studies. She can be reached via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mohd faizan on Jamia Polytechnic Students Protest Against Fee Hike
- Jorge on From Gulistan-e-Ghalib to Gulistan-e-Rumi
- Rahmat Alam on Jamia Polytechnic Students Protest Against Fee Hike
- Naveen K Sharma on Justice and Judgement
- Shafaque Alam on Jamia Polytechnic Students Protest Against Fee Hike