VC Jung Appointed to the Central Board of RBI
According to a Jamia press release, Vice Chancellor Najeeb Jung has been appointed to the central board of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
The Reserve Bank of India, as the central banking institution of India, controls the monetary policy of the country and also maintains the country’s reserves.The Central Board is the apex body of the RBI.
The general superintendence and direction of the Reserve Bank of India is entrusted to the Central Board of Directors.
Jung is reported to have said, “It is indeed an honor that I have been entrusted with this huge responsibility.”
About The Author
Khalid JaleelKhalid Jaleel is the Editor of Jamia Journal, and a PhD student in the Department of Political Science. He can be reached via email at: khalidj [at] jamiajournal.com
- mohd faizan on Jamia Polytechnic Students Protest Against Fee Hike
- Jorge on From Gulistan-e-Ghalib to Gulistan-e-Rumi
- Rahmat Alam on Jamia Polytechnic Students Protest Against Fee Hike
- Naveen K Sharma on Justice and Judgement
- Shafaque Alam on Jamia Polytechnic Students Protest Against Fee Hike