POETRY: Maybe Someday
Maybe baby someday some way
I could love you more than words can say
I could get you, I could touch you
after all you are not that far away.
You are my thirst, you are my greed
you are my drug and I am in need.
please be my life for the life
Every moment without you is more I strive.
Oh please let me hold you, just let me kiss you
wanna see you loving me once, don’t make me miss you
all I wanna do is to make you smile
God, if I could ever know how to make her wild
Before I leave I gotta tell you have always been my only desire
God knows my beloved, I was not a liar
May be baby someday someway you get to feel
without your love my life was so incomplete.
About The Author
Rahul SrivasatavaRahul Srivastava is a graduate student in the Department of Commerce and Business Studies. He can be reached via email at: email@example.com
- Athul Biju on Jamia Polytechnic Rolls Back Fee Hike
- mohd faizan on Jamia Polytechnic Students Protest Against Fee Hike
- Jorge on From Gulistan-e-Ghalib to Gulistan-e-Rumi
- Rahmat Alam on Jamia Polytechnic Students Protest Against Fee Hike
- Naveen K Sharma on Justice and Judgement